Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   NZ Computing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f47-nz-computing.html)
-   -   WTD: HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t572835-wtd-hp-ac-dc-omnibook-adapter-f1044b.html)

Oedipus Rex 11-06-2004 10:53 PM

WTD: HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
 
I hope I am not tuned into the wrong station.
I am sure I will get some static if I am ! <g>
I am looking to purchase a:

HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
COMPATIBLE WITH THE:
HP Omnibook 800/2000/5000/5500 notebooks.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Input 100-240V~ / 1.0A / 50/60Hz.
Output 12V / 3.3A

If anyone has one lying around, or considers they have a similar item
with the same specs. please post reply here and to my email addy:
w i z a r d at o r c o n dot n e t dot enzed
TIA

Geronimo 11-06-2004 11:28 PM

Re: WTD: HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
 
On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 11:53:10 +1300, Oedipus Rex <wizard@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>I hope I am not tuned into the wrong station.
>I am sure I will get some static if I am ! <g>
>I am looking to purchase a:
>
>HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
>COMPATIBLE WITH THE:
>HP Omnibook 800/2000/5000/5500 notebooks.
>
>SPECIFICATIONS:
>Input 100-240V~ / 1.0A / 50/60Hz.
>Output 12V / 3.3A
>
>If anyone has one lying around, or considers they have a similar item
>with the same specs. please post reply here and to my email addy:
>w i z a r d at o r c o n dot n e t dot enzed
>TIA




What happened to the one suppied with the Notebook..?



tatties 11-06-2004 11:41 PM

Re: HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
 

"Oedipus Rex" <wizard@orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
news:76lqo09815629dk0l3p8ntuf7b07v05jis@4ax.com...
>I hope I am not tuned into the wrong station.
> I am sure I will get some static if I am ! <g>
> I am looking to purchase a:
>
> HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
> COMPATIBLE WITH THE:
> HP Omnibook 800/2000/5000/5500 notebooks.
>
> SPECIFICATIONS:
> Input 100-240V~ / 1.0A / 50/60Hz.
> Output 12V / 3.3A
>
> If anyone has one lying around, or considers they have a similar item
> with the same specs. please post reply here and to my email addy:
> w i z a r d at o r c o n dot n e t dot enzed
> TIA


Jaycar have 12v 4amp adapters Cat# mp3240 $76.95



Oedipus Rex 11-07-2004 03:25 AM

Re: WTD: HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
 
On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 12:28:21 +1300, Geronimo
<g@yaxxx.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 11:53:10 +1300, Oedipus Rex wrote:
>
>>I hope I am not tuned into the wrong station.
>>I am sure I will get some static if I am ! <g>
>>I am looking to purchase a:
>>
>>HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
>>COMPATIBLE WITH THE:
>>HP Omnibook 800/2000/5000/5500 notebooks.
>>
>>SPECIFICATIONS:
>>Input 100-240V~ / 1.0A / 50/60Hz.
>>Output 12V / 3.3A
>>
>>If anyone has one lying around, or considers they have a similar item
>>with the same specs. please post reply here and to my email addy:
>>w i z a r d at o r c o n dot n e t dot enzed
>>TIA

>
>
>
>What happened to the one suppied with the Notebook..?
>

I need it as a replacement for a Qube 2 power supply.
- that is on the way out.
Thanks.


Oedipus Rex 11-07-2004 03:27 AM

Re: HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
 
On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 12:41:21 +1300, "tatties" <me1@privacy.net> wrote:

>
>"Oedipus Rex wrote in message
>news:76lqo09815629dk0l3p8ntuf7b07v05jis@4ax.com.. .
>>I hope I am not tuned into the wrong station.
>> I am sure I will get some static if I am ! <g>
>> I am looking to purchase a:
>>
>> HP AC/DC Omnibook Adapter F1044B
>> COMPATIBLE WITH THE:
>> HP Omnibook 800/2000/5000/5500 notebooks.
>>
>> SPECIFICATIONS:
>> Input 100-240V~ / 1.0A / 50/60Hz.
>> Output 12V / 3.3A
>>
>> If anyone has one lying around, or considers they have a similar item
>> with the same specs. please post reply here and to my email addy:
>> w i z a r d at o r c o n dot n e t dot enzed
>> TIA

>
>Jaycar have 12v 4amp adapters Cat# mp3240 $76.95
>

A little more than I was hoping to pay.
However, I will bear this info. in mind.
Thanks


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.