Velocity Reviews

-   -   LCD Computer Screens run on USB (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t572735-lcd-computer-screens-run-on-usb.html)

wogers nemesis 10-29-2004 11:14 AM

Re: LCD Computer Screens run on USB

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:57:50 -0700, James Anderson wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to run a LCD computer screen some distance from the computer. How can
> I do this. Are there Computer screens that run with USB input?
>
> Cheers Peter

Well a lovely expensive option is to run video over ethernet cables..

http://www.blackbox.com/

Or run some longish vga cables (and use wireless keyboard mouse) with a
signal booster.

Or you could stick up a new imac G5

or find a small pc/old laptop and use VNC..

Mark 10-29-2004 11:33 AM

Re: LCD Computer Screens run on USB

Perhaps something like

http://www.aquilatech.co.nz/productD...Product=CE-250

or

http://www.aquilatech.co.nz/productD...dProduct=VE120

will do the trick?

Cheers,

Mark

Peter Huebner 10-29-2004 12:02 PM

Re: LCD Computer Screens run on USB

In article <2uem0qF28u0fuU1@uni-berlin.de>, peternospam@nospam.com
says...
> Hi
>
> I want to run a LCD computer screen some distance from the computer. How can
> I do this. Are there Computer screens that run with USB input?
>
> Cheers Peter

Go to Ascent website. Type 'extender' into the search box ...

-Peter

--
direct replies to peters[underscore]spambot[at]