Velocity Reviews

-   -   Whatever happen to . . . ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t572622-whatever-happen-to.html)

-=[Waylon Smithers]=- 10-22-2004 08:02 AM

Whatever happen to . . . ?

Today, that all ends.

Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.

Begin the countdown to your demise.......

Roger Sheppard
85 Donovan Road
Paraparaumu
(04) 902-4799
rogers@paradise.net.nz

Place your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye.
To be continued........

This Post of yours has now been reported to the Police..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?

Collector_NZ 10-22-2004 09:14 AM

Re: Whatever happen to . . . ?

-=[Waylon Smithers]=- said the following on 22/10/2004 21:02:
> Today, that all ends.
>
> Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
>
> Begin the countdown to your demise.......

While I am more than happy to slag woger on occasions, this is going a
little over the top.
His behavior is not always the best but not bad enough to warrant this
--
He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes

steve 10-22-2004 09:45 AM

Re: Whatever happen to . . . ?

Collector_NZ wrote:

> -=[Waylon Smithers]=- said the following on 22/10/2004 21:02:
>> Today, that all ends.
>>
>> Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
>>
>> Begin the countdown to your demise.......
>>

> While I am more than happy to slag woger on occasions, this is going a
> little over the top.
> His behavior is not always the best but not bad enough to warrant this

Agreed.

The person who posted that is a steaming turd who makes Woger look both
virtuous and harmless.

--
Distributed Computing Projects:
SETI at Home

Damon Nomad 10-22-2004 10:25 PM

Re: Whatever happen to . . . ?

On , , Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:45:42 +1300, Re: Whatever happen to .
.. . ?, steve <steve@nevernowut.org.nz> wrote:

>Collector_NZ wrote:
>
>> -=[Waylon Smithers]=- said the following on 22/10/2004 21:02:
>>> Today, that all ends.
>>>
>>> Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
>>>
>>> Begin the countdown to your demise.......
>>>

>> While I am more than happy to slag woger on occasions, this is going a
>> little over the top.
>> His behavior is not always the best but not bad enough to warrant this

>Agreed.
>
>The person who posted that is a steaming turd who makes Woger look both
>virtuous and harmless.

Comes from somewhere geographically close to the arsehole of the
North Island, Taumarunui!

Waylon Kenning 10-23-2004 12:29 AM

Re: Whatever happen to . . . ?

It seems like Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:25:23 +1300 was when Damon Nomad
<damon@nomad.damon> said Blah blah blah...

>>The person who posted that is a steaming turd who makes Woger look both
>>virtuous and harmless.

>Comes from somewhere geographically close to the arsehole of the
>North Island, Taumarunui!

I hope you weren't referring to me of course. Which makes me ask the
question, who were you referring to?
--
Regards,
Waylon Kenning.

1st Year B.I.T. WelTec

Gordon 10-23-2004 04:15 AM

Re: Whatever happen to . . . ?

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:14:31 +1300, Collector_NZ wrote:

> -=[Waylon Smithers]=- said the following on 22/10/2004 21:02:
>> Today, that all ends.
>>
>> Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
>>
>> Begin the countdown to your demise.......
>>

> While I am more than happy to slag woger on occasions, this is going a
> little over the top.
> His behavior is not always the best but not bad enough to warrant this

There we go, I am you with you on this view.

Remember, BABYMASH, he too was thought a %^^$#, and a %^#@! and WHY DID HE
POST IN CAPITALS, but after many moons, people respected him.

Roger is a person like BABYMASH, and while I know his posts from a glance
I do not feel the need to ridicule him.

Gordon 10-23-2004 04:17 AM

Re: Whatever happen to . . . ?

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:25:23 +1300, Damon Nomad wrote:

> Comes from somewhere geographically close to the arsehole of the
> North Island, Taumarunui!

And when was Wellington close to Taumarunui?

Damon Nomad 10-23-2004 04:37 AM

Re: Whatever happen to . . . ?

On , , Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:29:58 +1300, Re: Whatever happen to .
.. . ?, Waylon Kenning <use.the.reply.to.header@this.is.fake>
wrote:

>It seems like Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:25:23 +1300 was when Damon Nomad
><damon@nomad.damon> said Blah blah blah...
>
>>>The person who posted that is a steaming turd who makes Woger look both
>>>virtuous and harmless.

>>Comes from somewhere geographically close to the arsehole of the
>>North Island, Taumarunui!

>I hope you weren't referring to me of course. Which makes me ask the
>question, who were you referring to?

I am probably confused, you both have the same first name.
My bad...

Fuel 10-23-2004 05:46 AM

Re: Whatever happen to . . . ?

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:25:23 +1300, Damon Nomad <damon@nomad.damon>
scribbled:

>On , , Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:45:42 +1300, Re: Whatever happen to .
>. . ?, steve <steve@nevernowut.org.nz> wrote:
>
>>Collector_NZ wrote:

>>> While I am more than happy to slag woger on occasions, this is going a
>>> little over the top.
>>> His behavior is not always the best but not bad enough to warrant this

>>Agreed.
>>
>>The person who posted that is a steaming turd who makes Woger look both
>>virtuous and harmless.

>Comes from somewhere geographically close to the arsehole of the
>North Island, Taumarunui!

Hey buddy! What's wrong with Taumarunui?! ;-)

Fuel 10-23-2004 05:53 AM

Re: Whatever happen to . . . ?

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 21:02:47 +1300, "-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
<lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com > scribbled:

>Today, that all ends.
>
>Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
>
>Begin the countdown to your demise.......

<snip>

>Place your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye.
>To be continued........
>

>This Post of yours has now been reported to the Police..

>It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?

Wow, you can use the White Pages. Congratulations moron.