Velocity Reviews

-   -   DLINK G520+ Roaming Profiles (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t57248-dlink-g520-roaming-profiles.html)

Elton Machado 03-26-2006 03:33 PM

DLINK G520+ Roaming Profiles

How do I do to have my windows wireless zero configuration started
up before I logon to my domain ?

Problem is that card only connected after user logged on and it ask for WPA
key every time.

Is there anyway to hardcode it in registry to it auto connect it at startup
before user loggon ?

Best Regards,

Elton Machado
elton.machado@gmail.com

Socrates 03-28-2006 10:24 PM

Re: DLINK G520+ Roaming Profiles

select the box marked "connect automatically" in properties.

www.amw1.com/tips