Velocity Reviews

-   -   Your Certification Has Expired (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t57233-your-certification-has-expired.html)

Mark Hatfield 03-25-2006 09:08 PM

Your Certification Has Expired

How does Microsoft determine when certifications expire?

Mark

Lasher 03-25-2006 11:49 PM

Re: Your Certification Has Expired

"Mark Hatfield" <@> wrote in news:#W1WFBFUGHA.4952@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> How does Microsoft determine when certifications expire?
>
> Mark

Lets see...Would you put on your resume that you were DOS v4.0 certified?

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Neil 03-25-2006 11:54 PM

Re: Your Certification Has Expired

did you hear "Mark Hatfield" <@> say in news:#W1WFBFUGHA.4952
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> How does Microsoft determine when certifications expire?
>
> Mark

It doesn't (now). If you have recieved you MCSE on at least NT 4.0 then
you can continue to call yourself MCSE for as long as you like, but your
transcript will show the versioning at teh NT 4 level. Likewise the MCSE
on 2000 and 2003 will show if you have upgraded to those certs. If you
recieved your MCSE on NT 3.5x or earlier and never upgraded, your cert
may have expired (in the late 90's)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I came real close to seeing Elvis once, but my shovel broke.

Grep 03-26-2006 02:43 AM

Re: Your Certification Has Expired

Who doesn't?!?

The Rev [MCT] 03-26-2006 02:58 PM

Re: Your Certification Has Expired

> Lets see...Would you put on your resume that you were DOS v4.0 certified?

Yes. Chicks dig guys who know their way around a command line.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle

CBIC 03-26-2006 05:22 PM

Re: Your Certification Has Expired

> Lets see...Would you put on your resume that you were DOS v4.0
> certified?

*note to self*
Update resume
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

LRM 03-26-2006 06:04 PM

Re: Your Certification Has Expired

All gawked in amazement when: The Rev [MCT] assaulted us with:
>> Lets see...Would you put on your resume that you were DOS v4.0
>> certified?

> Yes. Chicks dig guys who know their way around a command line.

True .dat
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Neil 03-26-2006 07:15 PM

Re: Your Certification Has Expired

did you hear "LRM" <Fskspam@friedspam.com> say in news:Ofrmx#PUGHA.1728
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> All gawked in amazement when: The Rev [MCT] assaulted us with:
>>> Lets see...Would you put on your resume that you were DOS v4.0
>>> certified?

>> Yes. Chicks dig guys who know their way around a command line.

> True .dat

but which CLI primpt to use, ">", "#" or "$"

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- 'Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!' - French Knight

LRM 03-26-2006 07:21 PM

Re: Your Certification Has Expired

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear "LRM" <Fskspam@friedspam.com> say in
> news:Ofrmx#PUGHA.1728 @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
>> All gawked in amazement when: The Rev [MCT] assaulted us with:
>>>
>>> Yes. Chicks dig guys who know their way around a command line.

>> True .dat

> but which CLI primpt to use, ">", "#" or "$"

I have a fondness for "#"

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Neil 03-27-2006 01:31 AM

Re: Your Certification Has Expired

did you hear "LRM" <Fskspam@friedspam.com> say in news:#RRyJqQUGHA.1160
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> I have a fondness for "#"

So when you're not "#"ing on someone, would you be up for a quick "!"?
Please stop "$"ing me along...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Confucius say: Deaf husband and blind wife make happy couple