Velocity Reviews

-   -   Windows XP SP2 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t572071-windows-xp-sp2.html)

Collector-NZ 09-12-2004 01:34 AM

Windows XP SP2

Just noticed the declaration sticker on my recently received CD of SP2,
it is described as Microsoft Anti virus, now since this is to be applied
to Windows XP are they suggesting that Windows XP is a virus 8-)
--
Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being
governed by those who are dumber.

Bret 09-12-2004 01:40 AM

Re: Windows XP SP2

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 13:34:03 +1200, Collector-NZ
<collector_nz@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Just noticed the declaration sticker on my recently received CD of SP2,
>it is described as Microsoft Anti virus, now since this is to be applied
>to Windows XP are they suggesting that Windows XP is a virus 8-)

Perhaps they mean virus as in Linux, so it may be Microsoft Anti Linux
CD.