Velocity Reviews

-   -   [ot] Virtual MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t57202-ot-virtual-mcse.html)

JaR 03-24-2006 11:34 PM

[ot] Virtual MCSE

http://www.eprover.org/VMCSE/mcse.html

It seems we will no longer be needed.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply

LRM 03-24-2006 11:51 PM

Re: [ot] Virtual MCSE

All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:
> http://www.eprover.org/VMCSE/mcse.html
>
> It seems we will no longer be needed.

Wow, I asked it a question and it did as good a job as anyone who got their
mcse through cheating! I believe the VMCSE is an A$$fsker. So, I fired it.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

JaR 03-25-2006 12:10 AM

Re: [ot] Virtual MCSE

"LRM" <Fskspam@friedspam.com> wrote in news:ecMyX35TGHA.2444
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> I asked it a question and it did as good a job as anyone who got their
> mcse through cheating!

Read the FAQ. That's kinda it's point.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

LRM 03-25-2006 01:28 AM

Re: [ot] Virtual MCSE

All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:

> Read the FAQ. That's kinda it's point.

Oh, read the FAQ he says...Fine, and after wasting way more time than I did
just asking it a question I discovered the same thing! But, if I had done
that the first time then I wouldn't have been entertained by the mind
blowing technical solutions, which were:

Solution 1: Retry the operation that caused the problem! Please feel free to
consult me again if the problem persists.
Solution 2: Reboot Windows to solve the problem!
Solution3: I am sorry, but you need to reinstall Windows to solve the
problem!

No doubt thoughtful solutions provided by the experts who seem to come from
alt.sysadmin.recovery newsgroup. The latter tidbit being mildly entertaining
on its own.

Nonetheless, I thank you JaR for reminding me that RTFM is still a valuable
piece of advice.
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Lasher 03-25-2006 11:51 PM

Re: [ot] Virtual MCSE

> All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:
>
>> Read the FAQ. That's kinda it's point.

> Oh, read the FAQ he says...Fine, and after wasting way more time than
> I did just asking it a question I discovered the same thing! But, if I
> had done that the first time then I wouldn't have been entertained by
> the mind blowing technical solutions, which were:
>
> Solution 1: Retry the operation that caused the problem! Please feel
> free to consult me again if the problem persists.
> Solution 2: Reboot Windows to solve the problem!
> Solution3: I am sorry, but you need to reinstall Windows to solve the
> problem!
>
> No doubt thoughtful solutions provided by the experts who seem to come
> from alt.sysadmin.recovery newsgroup. The latter tidbit being mildly
> entertaining on its own.
>
> Nonetheless, I thank you JaR for reminding me that RTFM is still a
> valuable piece of advice.

I think we need some tech support on this. The only answer I get is that I
need to re-install Windows......which is probably true.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Neil 03-26-2006 01:36 AM

Re: [ot] Virtual MCSE

did you hear Lasher <nospamfoyobrotha@yomommabdonkadonk.biz> say in

> The only answer I get is that I
> need to re-install Windows

really? It told me I needed to reboot. (It really is useful an'it)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- This message is written with recycled letters.

CBIC 03-26-2006 05:16 PM

Re: [ot] Virtual MCSE

> I think we need some tech support on this. The only answer I get is
> that I need to re-install Windows......which is probably true.

That's the only answer you need.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?= 03-27-2006 10:37 AM

Re: [ot] Virtual MCSE

problem: My computer keeps saying, "Welcome to linux."
solution: Reboot Windows to solve the problem!

I dont think so!
--
LoopBack

Mike T. 03-27-2006 10:53 AM

Re: [ot] Virtual MCSE

"CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

>> I think we need some tech support on this. The only answer I get is
>> that I need to re-install Windows......which is probably true.

> That's the only answer you need.

Fdisk, format, re-install,
doo-dah, doo-dah,
Fdisk, format, re-install,
That's the Windows way.

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Jtyc 03-27-2006 04:48 PM

Re: [ot] Virtual MCSE

Problem:
The InterNeil gave me a virus.

Solution:
Retry the operation that caused the problem! Please feel free to consult me
again if the problem persists.

sumbich...