Velocity Reviews

-   -   Free HP Kits.. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t571898-free-hp-kits.html)

Karen Parker 08-28-2004 09:43 AM

Free HP Kits..

It seems from my searching that the So called Free Kit, was just a glued on
piece of rubber that did not work, as it came off and stuffed up the fuser
unit ..

Any way that offer ended Oct 2003.

Chris 08-28-2004 11:07 AM

Re: Free HP Kits..

Karen Parker wrote:

> It seems from my searching that the So called Free Kit, was just a glued on
> piece of rubber that did not work, as it came off and stuffed up the fuser
> unit ..
>
> Any way that offer ended Oct 2003.

So I guess your stuck with the $25 kit of trademe.

--
__
OK, whats below this text is not added by me, it's added by