Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco 15454s and MRTG Graphing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t57189-cisco-15454s-and-mrtg-graphing.html)

Debbie 03-24-2006 05:11 PM

Cisco 15454s and MRTG Graphing

Greetings,

I working with a ring of Cisco 15454s. I'm trying to get MRTG graphing
working with those boxes and am having some trouble.

The 15454s have ML series Gig interfaces
OC-192 cards, DS-3 cards, DS1 cards running version 6.0 of code.

Has anyone made this work? If so, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks Much

Debbie

J 03-25-2006 07:38 AM

Re: Cisco 15454s and MRTG Graphing

Debbie,

Have you tried doing and snmpwalk on one of the devices to see what
MRTG has to work with? cfgmaker's output can also be useful, though I
always generate my MRTG config manually and not with cfgmaker.