Velocity Reviews

-   -   XP PS2 VPN Fix & Problems with the Intel Prescot CPU. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t571799-xp-ps2-vpn-fix-and-problems-with-the-intel-prescot-cpu.html)

Karen Parker 08-21-2004 01:10 AM

XP PS2 VPN Fix & Problems with the Intel Prescot CPU.

I see that MS now has a fix for the VPN problem.

Also boot locks ups being reported, when a Prescot CPU is being used..

Dave - Dave.net.nz 08-21-2004 04:49 AM

Re: XP PS2 VPN Fix & Problems with the Intel Prescot CPU.

Karen Parker wrote:
> I see that MS now has a fix for the VPN problem.

what VPN problem?

mine still worked fine.

..Waylon Smithers.. 08-21-2004 06:49 AM

Karen Parker wrote:
> I see that MS now has a fix for the VPN problem.
> Also boot locks ups being reported, when a Prescot CPU is being used..

Why the transvestite appearance now WOger ?

Or have you forgotten to change your settings when last visiting the
chatrooms again.

Curious minds want to know.