Velocity Reviews

-   -   Test your self.. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t57152-test-your-self.html)

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?= 03-23-2006 09:56 PM

Test your self..

I see mcngp business become less active than ever on this forum

Whoever caused this to happen must be a thought clever brainy,,,,

how about alil somthin for you? ----maybe you can learn alil somthin about
your self and how much of an as-shole you may be.

and Please don’t forget to share with us the results after taking this test.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest

good luck btw,

Briscobar 03-23-2006 10:05 PM

Re: Test your self..

Bread-teaser <Breadteaser@discussions.microsoft.com> rambled:

> http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest

To the best of my knowledge, I'm at exactly 50. I make Maddox sick. However,
if you count the flu as a "contagious disease", which I guess it is,
depending on your definition of disease, then I'm at 65. But the problem is,
I *already* hate Tony Danza. So much so, that I practice the Danza Slap
whenever I get a chance.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
I modified the signatures.ini file to add this: www.mcngp.com

MitchS 03-23-2006 10:13 PM

Re: Test your self..

"Bread-teaser" <Breadteaser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> and Please don't forget to share with us the results after taking this
> test.
>
> http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest

sorry... Webblocked.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

kpg 03-23-2006 10:44 PM

Re: Test your self..

As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I'm at exactly 50.

You're Donny Osmond?

Bigus DiŠkus 03-23-2006 10:48 PM

Re: Test your self..

<< While I was at work, Bread-teaser spurted out:
> I see mcngp business become less active than ever on this forum
>
> Whoever caused this to happen must be a thought clever brainy,,,,
>
> how about alil somthin for you? ----maybe you can learn alil somthin
> about your self and how much of an as-shole you may be.
>
> and Please don't forget to share with us the results after taking
> this test.
>
> http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest
>
> good luck btw,

350 - And don't you fsuking forget it.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

FrisbeeŽ 03-24-2006 01:46 PM

Re: Test your self..

"MitchS" <firstinitlastname@nospam.gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Bread-teaser" <Breadteaser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
>> and Please don't forget to share with us the results after taking this
>> test.
>>
>> http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest

> sorry... Webblocked.

Thanks for checking that for me... Saves the friggin' proxy from sending my
boss an e-mail. Maybe I'll take the test from home.

kpg 03-24-2006 02:07 PM

Re: Test your self..

As Bigus DiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> 350 - And don't you fsuking forget it.

Somehow I believe that.

MitchS 03-24-2006 02:09 PM

Re: Test your self..

"FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "MitchS" <firstinitlastname@nospam.gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Bread-teaser" <Breadteaser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> and Please don't forget to share with us the results after taking this
>>> test.
>>>
>>> http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest

>> sorry... Webblocked.

> Thanks for checking that for me... Saves the friggin' proxy from sending
> my boss an e-mail. Maybe I'll take the test from home.

Yeah, those alerts are recorded in a log that's reviewed by our admin... oh,
wait, that's me.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Bigus DiŠkus 03-24-2006 02:38 PM

Re: Test your self..

**kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> As Bigus DiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> 350 - And don't you fsuking forget it.

> Somehow I believe that.

A$$hole - by Denis Leary

[Spoken]
Folks, I'd like to sing a song about the American Dream. About me. About
you. The way our American hearts beat down in the bottom of our chests.
About the special feeling we get in the c0ckles of our hearts, maybe below
the c0ckles, maybe in the sub-c0ckle area. Maybe in the liver. Maybe in the
kidneys. Maybe even in the colon, we don't know.

I'm just a regular Joe with a regular job
I'm your average white suburbanite slob
I like football and pr0no and books about war
I've got an average house with a nic hardwood floor
My wife and my job, my kids and my car
My feet on my table, and a cuban cigar

But sometimes that just ain't enough to keep a man like me interested
(Oh no) No Way (Uh-uh)
No, I've gotta go out and have fun
At someone else's expense
(Oh yeah) Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

I drive really slow in the ultrafast lane
While people behind me are going insane

I'm an a$$hole (He's an a$$hole, what an a$$hole)
I'm an a$$hole (He's an a$$hole, such an a$$hole)

I use public toilets and p!ss on the seat
I walk around in the summertime saying, "How about this heat?"

I'm an as$$ole (He's an a$$hole, what an a$$hole)
I'm an a$$hole (He's the world's biggest a$$hole)

Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces
While handicapped people make handicapped faces

I'm an a$$hole (He's an a$$hole, what an a$$hole)
I'm an a$$hole (He's a real fsuking a$$hole)

Maybe I shouldn't be singing this song
Ranting and raving and carrying on
Maybe they're right when they tell me I'm wrong

Naaaah!

I'm an a$$hole (He's an a$$hole, what an a$$hole)
I'm an a$$hole (He's the world's biggest a$$hole)

[Spoken]
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado
convertible, hot pink with whaleskin hub caps and all leather cow interior
and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights, yeah! And I'm gonna drive
around in that baby at 115mph getting one mile per gallon, sucking down
quarter pounder cheese burgers from McDonald's in the old-fashioned
non-biodegradable styrofoam containers and when I'm done sucking down those
grease ball burgers, I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag and then
I'm gonna toss the styrofoam container right out the side and there ain't a
Ghod dambed thing anybody can do about it. You know why? Because we got the
b0mbs, that's why.

[Spoken]
Two words. Nucle@r fsuking weapons, okay?! Russia, Germany, Romania - they
can have all the Democracy they want. They can have a big democracy
cake-walk right through the middle of Tiananmen square and it won't make a
lick of difference because we've got the b0mbs, okay?! John Wayne's not
dead - he's frozen. And as soon as we find the cure for cancer we're gonna
thaw out the duke and he's gonna be pretty p!ssed off. You know why? Have
you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiple that by 15-million times, that's
how p!ssed off the Duke's gonna be. I'm gonna get the Duke and John
Cassavetes...
(Hey)
and Lee Marvin
(Hey)
and Sam Pekinpah
(Hey)
And a case of Whiskey and drive down to Texas...
(Hey, you know you really are an a$$hole)
Why don't you just shut-up and sing the song pal!

I'm an a$$hole (He's an a$$hole, what an a$$hole)
I'm an a$$hole (He's the world's biggest a$$hole)

A-$-$-H-O-L-E Everybody! A-$-$-H-O-L-E

[Barking]
Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf
Fung achng tum a fung tum a fling chum
Oooh Oooh

[Spoken]
I'm an a$$hole and proud of it!

---- Denis Leary

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

FrisbeeŽ 03-24-2006 03:32 PM

Re: Test your self..

"Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

> Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces
> While handicapped people make handicapped faces

Grrrrrrrr. [1]

[1] Pet peeve of mine[2].
[2] Guess why.