Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where's Woger ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t571432-wheres-woger.html)

Waylon Smithers 07-20-2004 09:03 PM

Where's Woger ?

Last spotted putting his left foot into his mouth on the 18th.

But now . . . ? ? ?

~!@#$%^&*()_+

Millhouse : "We started out like Romeo and Juliet but it ended in tragedy."

Harry 07-20-2004 10:03 PM

Re: Where's Woger ?

Waylon Smithers wrote:

> Last spotted putting his left foot into his mouth on the 18th.
>
> But now . . . ? ? ?
>
> ~!@#$%^&*()_+

Doesn't Springfield have a 'g' in it?

Waylon Smithers 07-20-2004 10:12 PM

Re: Where's Woger ?

> Doesn't Springfield have a 'g' in it?

By jove, you're absolutely right ! That would explain why my emails are
bouncing I guess.

~!@#$%^&*()_+

Millhouse : "We started out like Romeo and Juliet but it ended in tragedy."

Disco Stu 07-21-2004 05:17 AM

Re: Where's Woger ?

Harry wrote:
> Waylon Smithers wrote:
>

>>Last spotted putting his left foot into his mouth on the 18th.
>>
>>But now . . . ? ? ?

> Doesn't Springfield have a 'g' in it?

It sure does.