Velocity Reviews

-   -   how to flow Vlans IDs on Intel series 510T switches (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t57116-how-to-flow-vlans-ids-on-intel-series-510t-switches.html)

Chetan 03-23-2006 10:27 AM

how to flow Vlans IDs on Intel series 510T switches

Hi All

Please help me in Vlan configuration on Intel express 510T .I have
Cisco3750 switch and i want Vlans to flow in Intel express 510T

I had configure 4 Vlan in cisco switch .But i am not able to apply
these vlan on Intel express 510 T switches.At the same time all these
vlans are working fine in cisco2950 switch.

Thanks
Chetan

brink 03-25-2006 10:36 PM

Re: how to flow Vlans IDs on Intel series 510T switches

IIRC the Intel switches do not use 802.1Q tagging (no tagging at all in
fact) so you will
not be able to connect a cisco trunk to a 510 and make it work. If you
have only
4 vlans use 4 links configured as access port on each side, or replace
the 510
If using the 510 make sure the IP vlans defined match the IP info on
the
Cisco side.

Luck,

Frans

Chetan 03-28-2006 03:44 AM

Re: how to flow Vlans IDs on Intel series 510T switches

Thanks a lot i also came to same conclusion .