Velocity Reviews

-   -   At Turners Auctions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t571006-at-turners-auctions.html)

Not Roger 06-16-2004 08:08 AM

At Turners Auctions

For those that might be interested...

Turners have a tektronix digital Oscilliscope
comming up at auction at some stage, dual channel
pretty high Mghz rating and has new probes.

Also saw a HP draftpro plotter there A1, 8 pens,
pedestal type

and there is also a set of MCSE manuals.

Didn't bother to find out when but those that
are interested can check it out online anyways
I guess.

Cheers.

PS I don't work there either...

Aaron Lawrence 06-16-2004 02:32 PM

Re: At Turners Auctions

Suddenly, Not Roger sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
> For those that might be interested...
>
> Turners have a tektronix digital Oscilliscope
> comming up at auction at some stage, dual channel
> pretty high Mghz rating and has new probes.

Thanks.. but Turners web site leaves something to be desired ... and
where are these items?

--
aaronl at consultant dot com
For every expert, there is an equal and

Not Roger 06-17-2004 07:13 AM

Re: At Turners Auctions

Wellington(seaview)In an upcomming auction, saw them
on the floor.
Scope looked in pretty good condition.

Yep, Last time I looked their site was shite.

Don Hills 06-17-2004 08:32 AM

Re: At Turners Auctions

In article <MPG.1b3b13282854f7cb989c96@news.xtra.co.nz>,
Aaron Lawrence <aaronlNOT@HEREconsultant.com> wrote:

>Thanks.. but Turners web site leaves something to be desired ... and
>where are these items?

You did go here, right?
http://www.turners.co.nz/auctions/mainpage.html
Select "Catalogues" on the right, then the venue and auction type.
The items mentioned aren't listed for any future auction yet. There's no
guarantee that they'll be at the Wellington site, though. They may figure
they'll get a better price in Auckland.

"I don't use Linux. I prefer to use an OS supported by a large multi-
national vendor, with a good office suite, excellent network/internet
software and decent hardware support."