Velocity Reviews

-   -   sportzah email address...????? anyone know it? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t570776-sportzah-email-address-anyone-know-it.html)

cowboyz 05-27-2004 10:37 AM

sportzah email address...????? anyone know it?

I was going to send in a email to sportzah but they flashed the email
address up on the screen and I missed the rest of it. I thought it was
@tv3.co.nz but no go. anyone know it?

Palm 05-27-2004 11:33 AM

Re: sportzah email address...????? anyone know it?

"cowboyz" <me@here.now> wrote in message
> I was going to send in a email to sportzah but they flashed the email
> address up on the screen and I missed the rest of it. I thought it was
> @tv3.co.nz but no go. anyone know it?

its sportzah! then the tv3.co.nz include "!"

cowboyz 05-27-2004 06:41 PM

Palm wrote:
> "cowboyz" <me@here.now> wrote in message
>> I was going to send in a email to sportzah but they flashed the email
>> address up on the screen and I missed the rest of it. I thought it
>> was @tv3.co.nz but no go. anyone know it?
>>

> its sportzah! then the tv3.co.nz include "!"

ok thats what I thought but I get this in return.

sportzah(with a ! mark here)@(the tv station being 3).co.nz
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<sportzah(with a !mark
here)@(the tv station being 3 ).co.nz>:
host mx1.canwest.co.nz [202.49.173.104]: 501 Badly formatted recipient
<sportzah(this is correct)@(along with this).co.nz>

So whats up with Badly formatted recipient?