Velocity Reviews

-   -   Anyone tried Sharpedev (a free IDE for C# and VB.NET) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t570594-anyone-tried-sharpedev-a-free-ide-for-c-and-vb-net.html)

Nihil 05-12-2004 05:32 AM

Anyone tried Sharpedev (a free IDE for C# and VB.NET)

Your informed thoughts would be good.

--
....check out the nametag.. you're in MY world now grandma...

Tim 05-12-2004 06:54 AM

Re: Anyone tried Sharpedev (a free IDE for C# and VB.NET)

yeah I used it for a period of about six months, it's good but the gui
designer can break a bit making it a pain in the ass as you have to either
recreate the form or manually write the gui code.

just my 2c

Ron McNulty 05-12-2004 08:43 PM

Re: Anyone tried Sharpedev (a free IDE for C# and VB.NET)

I used it a little. It worked well, but did not have a debugger- I think
this is a necessity.

Last time I looked the debugger was due real soon now...

Regards

Ron