Velocity Reviews

-   -   EV news group?? im looking for a news group dedicated to makeing eletric veicals. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t570507-ev-news-group-im-looking-for-a-news-group-dedicated-to-makeing-eletric-veicals.html)

Daniel 05-06-2004 01:18 AM

EV news group?? im looking for a news group dedicated to makeing eletric veicals.

EV news group?? im looking for a news group dedicated to makeing eletric
veicals. as i have a home made eletric bike and am looking at makeing a
car.

Daniel

Daniel 05-06-2004 01:19 AM

Re: EV news group?? im looking for a news group dedicated to makeing eletric veicals.

I relise this is OT but thought some of you guys might know..

DAniel

Chris 05-06-2004 03:38 AM

Daniel <spam@spamis.bad> wrote in news:409959cf@news.maxnet.co.nz:

> EV news group?? im looking for a news group dedicated to makeing eletric
> veicals. as i have a home made eletric bike and am looking at makeing a
> car.
>
> Daniel

What about searching on Google groups ?

--
Chris

KiwiRider 05-06-2004 05:12 AM

Re: EV news group?? im looking for a news group dedicated to makeing eletric veicals.

But don't spell it eletric veicals otherwise google will laugh and spit you
out.
Did you mean " Electric Vehicles"?

Chris 05-07-2004 03:27 AM

Re: EV news group?? im looking for a news group dedicated to makeing eletric veicals.

"KiwiRider" <ghoult@nospam.ihug.co.nz> wrote in

> But don't spell it eletric veicals otherwise google will laugh and
> spit you out.
> Did you mean " Electric Vehicles"?

Actually it corrects the spelling :)
--