Velocity Reviews

-   -   mcse exam syllabus details (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t57007-mcse-exam-syllabus-details.html)

=?Utf-8?B?S3VtYXJhdmVsbWFkaGF2YXJhag==?= 03-21-2006 03:13 PM

mcse exam syllabus details

dear friends,
i am a new commer of this group. i want mcse course syllabus details
and how many papers does exam preparation and what r they...
--
Kumar.M

MitchS 03-21-2006 03:45 PM

Re: mcse exam syllabus details

"Kumaravelmadhavaraj" <Kumaravelmadhavaraj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:DDE1E33C-B4E7-4C77-8B7E-DF9D0D7D6386@microsoft.com...
> dear friends,
> i am a new commer of this group. i want mcse course syllabus details
> and how many papers does exam preparation and what r they...

Well for me, I'm using about 8,000 papers and they are the pages of the
Sybex MCSE Study Guides and The Microsoft Press Self Paced Study guides.
Not to mention 8 CBT Nuggets modules and 8 Transcender study guides with
practice tests and a few hundred thousand KB articles. But you can find
additional info if that isn't enough. BTW, if you make it through all of
that, the syllabus details won't matter.

HTH HAND

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Briscobar 03-21-2006 03:48 PM

Re: mcse exam syllabus details

Kumaravelmadhavaraj <Kumaravelmadhavaraj@discussions.microsoft.com> rambled:

www.microsoft.com/learning

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com nailed the Olsen twins before they were famous.

Kline Sphere 03-21-2006 06:04 PM

Re: mcse exam syllabus details

> dear friends,

timmmmaaaa

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

TechGeekPro 03-22-2006 02:22 PM

Re: mcse exam syllabus details

On Mar 21, 2006 at 10:13am "Kumaravelmadhavaraj" blathered:

> dear friends,
> i am a new commer of this group. i want mcse course syllabus
> details
> and how many papers does exam preparation and what r they...

They only give you one sheet of paper and you have to turn it in.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
According to the latest official figures,

santu.kathuria 05-30-2011 04:04 PM

please send mcse course syllabus