Velocity Reviews

-   -   exam score report (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t56970-exam-score-report.html)

BINZA@ 03-20-2006 06:12 PM

exam score report

I am really struggling with my 70-284 exam and have the exam score report
from failed test. My question is i am weak on 3 of 6 sections but the
section header does not correspond with any of my study material. Example i
am weak in managing monitoring technologies that support exchange
server2003, there are 14 chapters in my MS training kit none of which fit or
forfill this section completely.
Does anyone know if i can buy study material that is a match to the sections
i am weak in.

Thanks for any help.

BINZA@ 03-20-2006 06:46 PM

Re: exam score report

Have just found a page in MS book that lists parts of chapters for each
section in score report which is exactly what i wanted.

Thanks anyway.

kpg 03-20-2006 10:25 PM

Re: exam score report

As BINZA@ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse