Velocity Reviews

-   -   FS: ISA-bus Adaptec 1505 SCSI adaptor (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t569168-fs-isa-bus-adaptec-1505-scsi-adaptor.html)

steve 01-09-2004 07:24 AM

FS: ISA-bus Adaptec 1505 SCSI adaptor

Cleaning out the office:

These are good cards for SCSI scanners and CDs in older machines. Maybe not
so easy to find these days if you need / want one.

Adaptec 1505 SCSI adaptor - ISA bus.

In original packaging. Used for a year or two in mid-90's, then packed away.
DOS/Win drivers/software and SCSI cable (still in factory sealed wrap)
included.

$10 + postage - or best offer.

Steve - 04-904-9779

Fuel 01-10-2004 12:42 AM

Re: FS: ISA-bus Adaptec 1505 SCSI adaptor

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:24:33 +1300, steve <steve@whoonearthnoswut.org>
scribbled:

>Cleaning out the office:
>
>These are good cards for SCSI scanners and CDs in older machines. Maybe not
>so easy to find these days if you need / want one.
>
>Adaptec 1505 SCSI adaptor - ISA bus.
>
>In original packaging. Used for a year or two in mid-90's, then packed away.
>DOS/Win drivers/software and SCSI cable (still in factory sealed wrap)
>included.
>
>$10 + postage - or best offer.
>
>Steve - 04-904-9779

Damn! If only my motherboard had an ISA bus ;-(