Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe Motherboard @ Viper Lair (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t56915-asus-a8n32-sli-deluxe-motherboard-viper-lair.html)

Silverstrand 03-20-2006 02:45 AM

ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe Motherboard @ Viper Lair

With "vanilla" SLI falling to mainstream status, we look at the latest high-end SLI offering from ASUS.

"If you are in the hunt for a new board, the ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe will rank pretty high on VL's recommended list for a number of reasons. Performance was generally better than the MSI K8N Neo4 Diamond on average, which up until today was the fastest NVIDIA SLI board, let alone an Athlon 64 board, in our labs. Out of the box, the A8N32-SLI worked like a charm, with no problems whatsoever."

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cpu...md/s939/a8n32/