Velocity Reviews

-   -   weird link (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t569026-weird-link.html)

T.N.O. 12-27-2003 11:48 AM

weird link

ok I just got sent this... it is of some guy who took a picture of
himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
why he did it.

http://www.philliptorrone.com/option3/

T.N.O. 12-27-2003 11:49 AM

Re: weird link

T.N.O. wrote:
> ok I just got sent this... it is of some guy who took a picture of
> himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
> why he did it.
> http://www.philliptorrone.com/option3/

oh yeah, it takes a while to load... so yeah

Jason M 12-27-2003 12:13 PM

Re: weird link

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:48:25 +1300, "T.N.O."
<dave@no.spiced.ham.here.please.dave.net.nz> wrote:

>ok I just got sent this... it is of some guy who took a picture of
>himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
>why he did it.
>

>http://www.philliptorrone.com/option3/

He doesn't go to sleep for long then,

Gib Bogle 12-27-2003 07:28 PM

Re: weird link

T.N.O. wrote:

> ok I just got sent this... it is of some guy who took a picture of
> himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
> why he did it.

NPD - Narcissistic Personality Disorder

chris 12-27-2003 10:56 PM

Re: weird link

T.N.O. wrote:

> ok I just got sent this... it is of some guy who took a picture of
> himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
> why he did it.
>

> http://www.philliptorrone.com/option3/

Doesn't smile much does he!

madknoxie 12-28-2003 01:52 AM

Re: weird link

In article <3fed7765.52469822@news.akl.ihugultra.co.nz>,
jmamfjd@very.hotmail.com (Jason M) wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:48:25 +1300, "T.N.O."
> <dave@no.spiced.ham.here.please.dave.net.nz> wrote:
>
> >ok I just got sent this... it is of some guy who took a picture of
> >himself every 30 mins for three weeks... really odd, and no, I dont know
> >why he did it.
> >

> >http://www.philliptorrone.com/option3/

> He doesn't go to sleep for long then,

Might be the reason he doesn't smile much.

--
madknoxie