Velocity Reviews

-   -   Decent US Mail Order sites for Computer Parts. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t568954-decent-us-mail-order-sites-for-computer-parts.html)

Dumdedo 12-19-2003 07:11 AM

Decent US Mail Order sites for Computer Parts.

Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
charge a fee like some do.

After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..

I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
or less.

Thanks

BTMO 12-19-2003 07:32 AM

Re: Decent US Mail Order sites for Computer Parts.

"Dumdedo" <> wrote

> Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
> charge a fee like some do.
>

> After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
>
> I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for

$200
> or less.

Yes.

Pinkbaiter 12-19-2003 07:48 AM

Re: Decent US Mail Order sites for Computer Parts.

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:11:04 +1300, Dumdedo
<ddd@ihog.co.nz> wrote:

>Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
>charge a fee like some do.
>

>After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
>
>I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
>or less.
>
>Thanks

Don't they stock them at Harvey Norman?

I thought that you would rather get your stuff from your local
dealers, like kapiticomputers and nz2001nz.

XPD 12-19-2003 08:12 AM

"Dumdedo" <ddd@ihog.co.nz> wrote in message

> Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
> charge a fee like some do.
>

> After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
>
> I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for

$200
> or less.
>
> Thanks

Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/

Paul Gunson 12-19-2003 08:24 AM

Dumdedo wrote:

> Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
> charge a fee like some do.
>

> After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
>
> I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
> or less.

provantage.com ships internationally via credit card.

SomebodyElse 12-19-2003 08:29 AM

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:12:56 +1300, XPD wrote:

> "Dumdedo" <ddd@ihog.co.nz> wrote in message

snip

> Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/

It's the woger way

Dumdedo 12-19-2003 08:49 AM

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:12:56 +1300, "XPD" <spam@xpd.take.a.guess> wrote:

>"Dumdedo" <ddd@ihog.co.nz> wrote in message
>news:r295uvca94iaunn183vl1em2cuihqmgkhr@4ax.com.. .
>>

>> Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
>> charge a fee like some do.
>>

>> After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
>>
>> I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for

>$200
>> or less.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/

I intend to post it till I get some Sensible replies..

So far I have only had Insults..

Dumdedo 12-19-2003 08:50 AM

Re: Decent US Mail Order sites for Computer Parts.

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:24:27 +1300, Paul Gunson
<spammers@bottomoftheocean.com> wrote:

>Dumdedo wrote:
>>
>> Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
>> charge a fee like some do.
>>

>> After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
>>
>> I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
>> or less.

>provantage.com ships internationally via credit card.

Thanks this is more like it..

Dumdedo 12-19-2003 08:51 AM

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:29:49 +1300, SomebodyElse <nospam@for.me> wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:12:56 +1300, XPD wrote:
>

>> "Dumdedo" <ddd@ihog.co.nz> wrote in message

>snip
>>
>> Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/

>It's the woger way

No I am waiting for some sensible replies, but it seems that this new group is
full of Idiots..

XPD 12-19-2003 08:56 AM

"SomebodyElse" <nospam@for.me> wrote in message
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:12:56 +1300, XPD wrote:
>

> > "Dumdedo" <ddd@ihog.co.nz> wrote in message

> snip
> >
> > Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/

> It's the woger way

Nah, even Woger isnt that bad :)