Velocity Reviews

-   -   Decent US Mail Orders for Computer Parts..Firms Please.. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t568921-decent-us-mail-orders-for-computer-parts-firms-please.html)

Dumdedo 12-16-2003 11:01 PM

Decent US Mail Orders for Computer Parts..Firms Please..

Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do charge a
fee like some do.

After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..

I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
or less.

Thanks

jerm 12-17-2003 07:11 AM

Re: Decent US Mail Orders for Computer Parts..Firms Please..

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:01:10 +1300, Dumdedo <ddd@ihog.co.nz> said

>Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do charge a
>fee like some do.
>

>After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
>
>I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
>or less.

So don't.

What's so difficult about that?

Dumdedo 12-17-2003 07:21 AM

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:11:16 +1300, jerm <jeremy@munkmo.com.au> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:01:10 +1300, Dumdedo <ddd@ihog.co.nz> said
>

>>Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do charge a
>>fee like some do.
>>

>>After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
>>
>>I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
>>or less.
>>

>So don't.
>
>What's so difficult about that?

Why post such a stupid reply, or is that what you are like..?