Velocity Reviews

-   -   Anyone had problems with clearnet dialup today? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t568722-anyone-had-problems-with-clearnet-dialup-today.html)

samg 12-01-2003 10:06 AM

Anyone had problems with clearnet dialup today?

Anyone had problems with clearnet dialup today? I keep on getting timeouts
and dns failures.

Tim 12-01-2003 10:19 AM

Re: Anyone had problems with clearnet dialup today?

samg <samg@inter.net> wrote in news:Xns9444EB021EF4Esamg@203.97.37.6:

> Anyone had problems with clearnet dialup today? I keep on getting
> timeouts and dns failures.

I changed my DNS servers over to the Paradise.net ones last night because
the clearnet ones have so many problems. For instance, I have been unable
to get them to resolve addresses with the word "forum" in them eg
forum.geek.nz never resolved with the TC DNS servers, but works fine with
the Paradise.net ones. No idea if it was my fault or their fault, but
changing DNS fixed it.

--
Tim
- <insert witty signature here>