Velocity Reviews

-   -   Jetstart sux now (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t568705-jetstart-sux-now.html)

BB 11-30-2003 08:43 AM

Jetstart sux now

Thanks Telecom you ****s!

I can't even play DOD now when someone else is browsing the web. ****, I'm
not expecting a lot. Roll on Whoosh!

Telecom is about to lose ALL of my business

BB
NZ

Richard Malcolm-Smith 11-30-2003 08:53 AM

Re: Jetstart sux now

BB wrote:

> Thanks Telecom you ****s!
>
> I can't even play DOD now when someone else is browsing the web. ****, I'm
> not expecting a lot. Roll on Whoosh!
>
> Telecom is about to lose ALL of my business

Woosh is worse for gaming.

BB 11-30-2003 09:20 AM

Re: Jetstart sux now

> > Thanks Telecom you ****s!
> >
> > I can't even play DOD now when someone else is browsing the web. ****,

I'm
> > not expecting a lot. Roll on Whoosh!
> >
> > Telecom is about to lose ALL of my business

> Woosh is worse for gaming.

I realise that fully...I'm more eager to stop supplying Telecom any of my
money. I'll sacrifice online gaming for that. Maybe more of us should
boycott Telecom and hit it where it'll feel it.

BTW...Sony is about to trial it's online gaming in NZ...you must have 256K
broadband according to the required specs. I hope it has done it's homework,
or twisted Telecoms puny little arm somewhat to offer some good support for
gamers.f

BB
NZ

David 11-30-2003 10:18 AM

Re: Jetstart sux now

> BTW...Sony is about to trial it's online gaming in NZ...you must have 256K
> broadband according to the required specs. I hope it has done it's

homework,
> or twisted Telecoms puny little arm somewhat to offer some good support

for
> gamers.f
>
> BB
> NZ

15,000 broadband users...say half of them decide to boycott, that is 7500
Telecom users, at say $50 per month, that is a annual loss of income of
$4.5m - nope boycott won't work, requires government to legislate to remove
the monopoly they have...then you will see a) some service and b) cheaper
rates and c) 'real' broadband

cowboyz 11-30-2003 07:08 PM

Re: Jetstart sux now

BB wrote:
> Thanks Telecom you ****s!
>
> I can't even play DOD now when someone else is browsing the web.
> ****, I'm not expecting a lot. Roll on Whoosh!
>
> Telecom is about to lose ALL of my business
>
> BB
> NZ

I'm sure that will upset them.........

cowboyz 11-30-2003 07:09 PM

Re: Jetstart sux now

BB wrote:
>>> Thanks Telecom you ****s!
>>>
>>> I can't even play DOD now when someone else is browsing the web.
>>> ****, I'm not expecting a lot. Roll on Whoosh!
>>>
>>> Telecom is about to lose ALL of my business

>> Woosh is worse for gaming.

> I realise that fully...I'm more eager to stop supplying Telecom any
> of my money. I'll sacrifice online gaming for that. Maybe more of us
> should boycott Telecom and hit it where it'll feel it.
>
> BTW...Sony is about to trial it's online gaming in NZ...you must have
> 256K broadband according to the required specs. I hope it has done
> it's homework, or twisted Telecoms puny little arm somewhat to offer
> some good support for gamers.f
>
> BB
> NZ

Ironic really....... your complaining about online gaming and then willing
to giveup online gaming.................

hmmmmmmm

Chris Mayhew 11-30-2003 07:45 PM

Re: Jetstart sux now

"cowboyz" <me@here.now> wrote in news:bqdf7i$v1h$1@lust.ihug.co.nz:

> BB wrote:
>> Thanks Telecom you ****s!
>>
>> I can't even play DOD now when someone else is browsing the web.
>> ****, I'm not expecting a lot. Roll on Whoosh!
>>
>> Telecom is about to lose ALL of my business
>>
>> BB
>> NZ

> I'm sure that will upset them.........

How sure are you - 99.99% sure ?

T.N.O. 12-01-2003 12:58 AM

Re: Jetstart sux now

cowboyz wrote:
> Ironic really....... your complaining about online gaming and then willing
> to giveup online gaming.................
> hmmmmmmm

Well, if they cant play games on Jetstart, and they cant play games on
Woosh, what does it matter who they use?

Andre Southgate 12-01-2003 05:17 AM

Re: Jetstart sux now

Yeah I can see yours and everyone elses boycotting affecting
their profit of $700M. I doubt they care at all.

>>> BB<beeb@beeb.net.nz> 30/11/03 10:20:59 p.m. >>>

whoisthis 12-01-2003 06:02 AM

Re: Jetstart sux now

In article <o4iyb.10516$ws.969430@news02.tsnz.net>,
"BB" <beeb@beeb.net.nz> wrote:

> Thanks Telecom you ****s!
>
> I can't even play DOD now when someone else is browsing the web. ****, I'm
> not expecting a lot. Roll on Whoosh!
>
> Telecom is about to lose ALL of my business

Yawn....
Well it works well for me....but then again I don't play games on line,
I prefer real people.