Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   NZ Computing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f47-nz-computing.html)
-   -   Paradise users STILL have worm problems (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t568630-paradise-users-still-have-worm-problems.html)

Invisible 11-25-2003 08:57 PM

Paradise users STILL have worm problems
 
10 TCP / ICMP hits in the last 5 minutes. Geez.
Out of the last 75 hits in the ZA log, over 90% are Paradise IP's, mixture of
cable & dialup.



T.N.O. 11-25-2003 09:46 PM

Re: Paradise users STILL have worm problems
 
Invisible wrote:
> 10 TCP / ICMP hits in the last 5 minutes. Geez.
> Out of the last 75 hits in the ZA log, over 90% are Paradise IP's, mixture of
> cable & dialup.


If you're on cable, ping flood them, make them "disappear from the net"


Rider 11-25-2003 10:43 PM

Re: Paradise users STILL have worm problems
 

"T.N.O." <news@dave.net.nz> wrote in message
news:bq0ijt$1sucgr$7@ID-183327.news.uni-berlin.de...
> Invisible wrote:
> > 10 TCP / ICMP hits in the last 5 minutes. Geez.
> > Out of the last 75 hits in the ZA log, over 90% are Paradise IP's,

mixture of
> > cable & dialup.

>
> If you're on cable, ping flood them, make them "disappear from the net"
>



Bahahahaha ...... nice :-)



T.N.O. 11-25-2003 10:46 PM

Re: Paradise users STILL have worm problems
 
Rider wrote:
>>>10 TCP / ICMP hits in the last 5 minutes. Geez.


>>If you're on cable, ping flood them, make them "disappear from the net"


> Bahahahaha ...... nice :-)


Gueralla tacktics are becoming acceptable online I reckon... as long as
it is for the greater good.


Darren Lown 11-28-2003 02:21 AM

Re: Paradise users STILL have worm problems
 
As a paradise user, thats a worry! How does one go about finding out if thier
computer has a worm virus.

I have Norton Anti Virus, that is always updated and Spybot, which gets rids of
spyware or so they say.

Thanks.





"T.N.O." <news@dave.net.nz> wrote in message news:<bq0m4e$1tkh9b$1@ID-183327.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> Rider wrote:
> >>>10 TCP / ICMP hits in the last 5 minutes. Geez.

>
> >>If you're on cable, ping flood them, make them "disappear from the net"

>
> > Bahahahaha ...... nice :-)

>
> Gueralla tacktics are becoming acceptable online I reckon... as long as
> it is for the greater good.


T.N.O. 11-28-2003 02:34 AM

Re: Paradise users STILL have worm problems
 
Darren Lown wrote:
>>>>>10 TCP / ICMP hits in the last 5 minutes. Geez.


>>>>If you're on cable, ping flood them, make them "disappear from the net"


>>>Bahahahaha ...... nice :-)


>>Gueralla tacktics are becoming acceptable online I reckon... as long as
>>it is for the greater good.


> As a paradise user, thats a worry! How does one go about finding out
> if thier computer has a worm virus.
> I have Norton Anti Virus, that is always updated and Spybot, which
> gets rids of spyware or so they say.


heh, I was actually joking, sorry about that... If you read newsgroups,
you are usually a cut above the rest, but the fact that a, you have AV
software, and b, keep it up to date means that you are a cut well above
the average.

If it updates, and says you're clean, you probably are.



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.