Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Obtain MCSE certificaiton without exams(PAY AFTER CHECK RESULT)100% passing gaurantee (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t56832-obtain-mcse-certificaiton-without-exams-pay-after-check-result-100-passing-gaurantee.html)

vinay 03-17-2006 09:38 PM

Obtain MCSE certificaiton without exams(PAY AFTER CHECK RESULT)100% passing gaurantee

FRIENDS
Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get
MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

official secure site.....
when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
through western union money transfer.......

what details i need from the candidates :-

1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
certificate)
2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
5. correct exam numbers.......

so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
details then he will be certified within a week....

rates :-

any microsoft exam :- 250 usd(including exam fee)
ccna exam :- 500 usd(including exam fee)
ccnp each exam :- 600 usd(inlcduing exam fee)

so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at
vinay_vue_promet...@yahoo.com

Bigus DiŠkus 03-18-2006 06:38 AM

Re: Obtain MCSE certificaiton without exams(PAY AFTER CHECK RESULT)100% passing gaurantee

This is a fsucking scam....don't do it!!!!!!

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

peter 03-18-2006 12:20 PM

Re: Obtain MCSE certificaiton without exams(PAY AFTER CHECK RESULT)100% passing gaurantee

sounds cool

news:1142631535.882221.325530@z34g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...

TechGeekPro 03-18-2006 08:28 PM

Re: Obtain MCSE certificaiton without exams(PAY AFTER CHECK RESULT)100% passing gaurantee

On Mar 18, 2006 at 7:20am "peter" blathered:

> sounds cool

Troll.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!

Bigus DiŠkus 03-19-2006 12:35 AM

Re: Obtain MCSE certificaiton without exams(PAY AFTER CHECK RESULT)100% passing gaurantee

**peter's** the one who fcukin said it
> sounds cool

Go for it, that guy will take *really* good care of you.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)