Velocity Reviews

-   -   where to buy celphone batts online?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t568049-where-to-buy-celphone-batts-online.html)

Steve Robertson 10-13-2003 07:46 AM

where to buy celphone batts online??

where's the best site to buy cellphone batts online??

T.N.O. 10-13-2003 05:56 PM

Re: where to buy celphone batts online??

"Steve Robertson" wrote
> where's the best site to buy cellphone batts online??

DES.co.nz there are not alot cheaper or with better selection, well for
nokia phones atlease.

-{-astrae-}- 10-13-2003 10:40 PM

Re: where to buy celphone batts online??

try trademe. Lots of people selling new aftermarket batteries. Got a new
one for my nokia for $25. In the shops they are $70+

www.trademe.co.nz

"Steve Robertson" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> where's the best site to buy cellphone batts online??

---