Velocity Reviews

-   -   free network games (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t567933-free-network-games.html)

asdf 10-04-2003 04:02 AM

free network games

Hey, any sudgestions of games i can download to play against other's on the
network at home??

Thanks Daniel

Russell Smithies 10-04-2003 04:53 AM

Re: free network games

asdf wrote:
> Hey, any sudgestions of games i can download to play against other's
> on the network at home??
>
> Thanks Daniel

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territories is a free download

Russell

David 10-04-2003 08:40 PM

Re: free network games

"Russell Smithies" <russell.DOTsmithies@ATxtra.DOTco.DOTnz> wrote in message
> asdf wrote:
> > Hey, any sudgestions of games i can download to play against other's
> > on the network at home??
> >
> > Thanks Daniel

> Wolfenstein: Enemy Territories is a free download
>
> Russell

Which IS a great game, but I cannot find where it is being hosted - and is
it through JetstreamGames?

Mainlander 10-07-2003 02:29 AM

Re: free network games

In article <jErfb.167370$JA5.4164814@news.xtra.co.nz>, asdf@adsf.com
says...
> Hey, any sudgestions of games i can download to play against other's on the
> network at home??

MS Hearts

LOL

T.N.O. 10-07-2003 02:34 AM

Re: free network games

"Mainlander" wrote
> MS Hearts

There is a kinda dumb one called "Armagetron" you can get it from Source
Forge... Popular at LANs while waiting for a tournament...

Think "Tron" on "Light Cycles"