Velocity Reviews

-   -   a question for ya all (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t567630-a-question-for-ya-all.html)

cobbler© 09-13-2003 12:49 PM

a question for ya all

Who or where is the best place to get a montior fixed ??

Thanks people
Cobbler ©

cobbler@ihug.spam.co.nz
: Take out the " Spam " to reply

Nicolaas Hawkins 09-13-2003 06:29 PM

Re: a question for ya all

On 14 Sep 2003 , cobbler© wrote :

> Who or where is the best place to get a montior fixed ??
>
> Thanks people
> Cobbler ©
>
> cobbler@ihug.spam.co.nz
> : Take out the " Spam " to reply

Your location?

--
Nicolaas.

cobbler© 09-14-2003 12:42 AM

Re: a question for ya all

Damn .damn...damn...knew I forgot something....

Chch

n Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:29:20 +0000 (UTC), Nicolaas Hawkins
<raptor@top.net.nz> wrote:

>On 14 Sep 2003 , cobbler© wrote :
>
>> Who or where is the best place to get a montior fixed ??
>>
>> Thanks people
>> Cobbler ©
>>
>> cobbler@ihug.spam.co.nz
>> : Take out the " Spam " to reply
>>

>Your location?

Cobbler ©

cobbler@ihug.spam.co.nz
: Take out the " Spam " to reply

Big Cat@parxxx.net.nz 09-14-2003 02:14 AM

Re: a question for ya all

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:49:48 +1200, cobbler© <cobbler@ihug.spam.co.nz> wrote:

>Who or where is the best place to get a montior fixed ??
>
>Thanks people
>Cobbler ©
>
>cobbler@ihug.spam.co.nz
> : Take out the " Spam " to reply

TV Repair shops do repair Monitors but get a Quote first..

Rich 09-14-2003 03:37 AM

Re: a question for ya all

Visual Electronics, 480A Moorhouse Ave

Evil Bastard 09-14-2003 05:47 AM

And the best place in auckland

Can anyone recommend a good Auckland-based repairer, one who charges
affordable rates appropriate for consumers (as opposed to businesses)?

T.N.O. 09-14-2003 06:57 AM

Re: And the best place in auckland

"Evil Bastard" wrote
> Can anyone recommend a good Auckland-based repairer, one who charges
> affordable rates appropriate for consumers (as opposed to businesses)?

Ummm, repairer for what?

Evil Bastard 09-14-2003 11:58 PM

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:57:50 +1200, T.N.O. wrote:

> "Evil Bastard" wrote
>> Can anyone recommend a good Auckland-based repairer, one who charges
>> affordable rates appropriate for consumers (as opposed to businesses)?

> Ummm, repairer for what?

Monitors, of course. (See OP)