Velocity Reviews

-   -   Will this Broadband dream ever be realised in NZ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t567541-will-this-broadband-dream-ever-be-realised-in-nz.html)

Rats 09-09-2003 03:20 AM

Will this Broadband dream ever be realised in NZ?

How about this:

512kbps down and 256kbps up, Uncapped.

All this for 60 - 70 bucks.

Now that would be nice ;-)

Rob 09-09-2003 03:29 AM

Re: Will this Broadband dream ever be realised in NZ?

"Rats" <Rats@nowhere.man.com> wrote in message
> How about this:
>
> 512kbps down and 256kbps up, Uncapped.
>
> All this for 60 - 70 bucks.
>
> Now that would be nice ;-)

As would Angelina Jolie covered in milk chocolate.

Next wish anyone?

Rats 09-09-2003 04:00 AM

Rob wrote:
> As would Angelina Jolie covered in milk chocolate.
>
> Next wish anyone?

I hate Angelina Jolie. She's so frikkin' annoying!

Worm 09-09-2003 04:06 AM

"Rob" <phstpok@cold-hot-warm-tepid-mail.com> wrote in message

> As would Angelina Jolie covered in milk chocolate.

MMMMM, milk chocolate...

Worm

Dogg 09-09-2003 04:14 AM

Re: Will this Broadband dream ever be realised in NZ?

Yes. Her lips are far too big. Nice rack though.

Matthew Poole 09-09-2003 04:56 AM

In article <bjjgu3$jv13n$1@ID-35866.news.uni-berlin.de>, "Rats" <Rats@nowhere.man.com> wrote:
>How about this:
>
>512kbps down and 256kbps up, Uncapped.
>
>All this for 60 - 70 bucks.
>
>Now that would be nice ;-)

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...toryID=3522457

Try that on for size. Look down the bottom. ICONZ seem to be doing a
flat-rate product for $65/month, and it may well become 1Mbps. Even if
it was only 512Kbps it'd still **** on anything Telescum offers.
What'd disturbing about that article is what IHUG charge for a 1GB cap
($80/month!?!?!?!?!), and that Packing Shed think that a 1GB cap is
anything like reasonable for a 1Mbps service - These companies have been
playing with Telecon for far too long.

--
Matthew Poole Auckland, New Zealand
"Veni, vidi, velcro...

My real e-mail is mattATp00leDOTnet

Gordon 09-09-2003 05:59 AM

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:29:01 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:

> "Dogg" <none@all.com> wrote in message
>> Yes. Her lips are far too big. Nice rack though.

> Mmmm, Big lips.

At this point I could get very non PC, and say that you are into ____
wo/men.

--
Gordon

Google knows where to find things, ask at http://www.google.com
Works for me, will work for you, so be it.

~misfit~ 09-09-2003 06:11 AM

"Gordon" <flash130@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:29:01 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:
>
> > "Dogg" <none@all.com> wrote in message
> >> Yes. Her lips are far too big. Nice rack though.

> > Mmmm, Big lips.

> At this point I could get very non PC, and say that you are into ____
> wo/men.

And you'd be wrong. I just find big lips sensual. Although not in the
extreme (collagen injections).
--
~misfit~

---

Rats 09-09-2003 08:59 AM

"Matthew Poole" <spam@stops.here> wrote in message
> In article <bjjgu3$jv13n$1@ID-35866.news.uni-berlin.de>, "Rats" >

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...toryID=3522457

> Try that on for size. Look down the bottom. ICONZ seem to be doing a
> flat-rate product for $65/month, and it may well become 1Mbps. Even if
> it was only 512Kbps it'd still **** on anything Telescum offers.
> What'd disturbing about that article is what IHUG charge for a 1GB cap
> ($80/month!?!?!?!?!), and that Packing Shed think that a 1GB cap is
> anything like reasonable for a 1Mbps service - These companies have been
> playing with Telecon for far too long.

I can't find anything on the ICONZ flat rate service for 65 bucks. :-(

El Penguino 09-09-2003 09:30 AM

Re: Will this Broadband dream ever be realised in NZ?

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:06:21 +1200, "Worm"
<worm@NOSPAM4THISKIDorcon.net.nz> wrote:

>> As would Angelina Jolie covered in milk chocolate.

>MMMMM, milk chocolate...

LOL !