Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: CRM software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t567520-re-crm-software.html)

Howard 09-08-2003 08:39 AM

Re: CRM software

Have your considered Act?
http://www.act.com/corporateusers/fe...look/index.cfm

Verion 5 full version was a freebie on a magazine cover CD a while back...

Matt B 09-08-2003 10:50 AM

Re: CRM software

In news:3fX6b.140898$JA5.3392580@news.xtra.co.nz,
Howard <howhard1309@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Have your considered Act?
> http://www.act.com/corporateusers/fe...look/index.cfm
>
> Verion 5 full version was a freebie on a magazine cover CD a while
> back...

Hmm - that's right, I might even have that lying around somewhere, thanks
for the nudge. Have you used it? Good/bad/indifferent?

--
Regards,

Matt B
There are 10 types of people.
Those who get binary...
And those who don't.

Howard 09-09-2003 03:30 AM

Re: CRM software

Chris Mayhew wrote:

> Which disk ?, I have V 4 on PC Authority Oct 2000

APC December 2002