Velocity Reviews

-   -   Clearing forms in MSN explorer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t567365-clearing-forms-in-msn-explorer.html)

Stephen Williams 08-29-2003 10:19 PM

Clearing forms in MSN explorer

A customer had someone stay and use the computer, using MSN explorer they
ran a search for lots of dodgy porn sites. I know how to clear the forms
under normal Internet Explorer (going in to Content and clicking clear forms
etc), but that doesn't seem to have any effect on MSN explorer.

I ran a search in the registry for one of the sites, and came up with
nothing.

Anyone know?

Steve

Rob King 09-01-2003 03:13 AM

Re: Clearing forms in MSN explorer

"David" <davidishere@nzcomp.co.nz> wrote in message

> "Stephen Williams" <stevexc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > A customer had someone stay and use the computer, using MSN explorer

they
> > ran a search for lots of dodgy porn sites. I know how to clear the forms
> > under normal Internet Explorer (going in to Content and clicking clear

> forms
> > etc), but that doesn't seem to have any effect on MSN explorer.
> >
> > I ran a search in the registry for one of the sites, and came up with
> > nothing.
> >
> > Anyone know?
> >
> > Steve
> >

> Tweak from Microsoft has plenty of good paranoid settings to clear your
> tracks behind you.

That's TweakUI?