Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: new DSL pricing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t567187-re-new-dsl-pricing.html)

T.N.O. 08-22-2003 04:11 AM

Re: new DSL pricing

"mdew" wrote
> Telecom doesnt know how to run a proper DSL service.
> http://www.telecom-media.co.nz/relea...915&page=index

well it isn't what I expected/heard about...

bugger.

mdew 08-22-2003 04:21 AM

Re: new DSL pricing

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:11:54 +1200, T.N.O. wrote:

> "mdew" wrote
>> Telecom doesnt know how to run a proper DSL service.
>> http://www.telecom-media.co.nz/relea...915&page=index

> well it isn't what I expected/heard about...
>
> bugger.

you think they'd learn by now, National traffic is counted, and the limit
is 2G for a "Heavy User" oh cmon, what bunch of crock. Who would switch to
such a plan? the stupid?

http://www.iconz.co.nz/wired-country/

this shows more promise, and if it'll go national (see ya later telecom)
.... atleast it has a flatrate option, all good. **** telecom.

--
"Prayer has no place in Public School, just like facts have no place in organized religion." --The Simpsons

Mutley 08-22-2003 04:55 AM

Re: new DSL pricing

mdew <not@home.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:11:54 +1200, T.N.O. wrote:
>
>> "mdew" wrote
>>> Telecom doesnt know how to run a proper DSL service.
>>> http://www.telecom-media.co.nz/relea...915&page=index

>> well it isn't what I expected/heard about...
>>
>> bugger.

>you think they'd learn by now, National traffic is counted, and the limit
>is 2G for a "Heavy User" oh cmon, what bunch of crock. Who would switch to
>such a plan? the stupid?
>
>http://www.iconz.co.nz/wired-country/
>
>this shows more promise, and if it'll go national (see ya later telecom)
>... atleast it has a flatrate option, all good. **** telecom.

These guys at Telecom are FWits. This is encouraging broadband in
NZ??????

Tutaepaki 08-25-2003 12:03 AM

Re: new DSL pricing

Mutley <mutley200@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:86dab4f3afb8adcb06c2197bbe4106b3@news.teranew s.com:

> mdew <not@home.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:11:54 +1200, T.N.O. wrote:
>>
>>> "mdew" wrote
>>>
>>> well it isn't what I expected/heard about...
>>>
>>> bugger.

>>you think they'd learn by now, National traffic is counted, and the
>>limit is 2G for a "Heavy User" oh cmon, what bunch of crock. Who would
>>switch to such a plan? the stupid?
>>
>>http://www.iconz.co.nz/wired-country/
>>
>>this shows more promise, and if it'll go national (see ya later
>>telecom) ... atleast it has a flatrate option, all good. **** telecom.

> These guys at Telecom are FWits. This is encouraging broadband in
> NZ??????

Yup, sure it's encouraging broadband in NZ. Look at all the competition
it's encouraging. If Telecom's plans were reasonably priced, it'd be much
harder for competitors to start up. ;-)