Velocity Reviews

-   -   Outlook express problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t567072-outlook-express-problem.html)

NZed 08-16-2003 02:29 AM

Outlook express problem

My mother is having problems with her outlook express. She receives email
but doesnt always receive the file attachments. It shows the file which is
supposed to be attached but the file is not there to open.

I couldnt access the file as an attachement.

Could it be anything to do also with Mailwasher.?

I have the same set up on windows XP and dont have this problem.

Suggestions ?

Looking forward to your replies.

NZed

charmed 08-16-2003 09:34 PM

Re: Outlook express problem

She may have her OE set so she cannot open attachments-this can be changed
from Tools_options_security and untick the box that says do not allow
attachments to be downloaded etc.

Hope this works

"NZed" <nzedsurfa@nospam.com> wrote in message
> My mother is having problems with her outlook express. She receives email
> but doesnt always receive the file attachments. It shows the file which is
> supposed to be attached but the file is not there to open.
>
> I couldnt access the file as an attachement.
>
> Could it be anything to do also with Mailwasher.?
>
> I have the same set up on windows XP and dont have this problem.
>
> Suggestions ?
>
> Looking forward to your replies.
>
> NZed

---