Velocity Reviews

-   -   WTD: Probe coverage maps (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t566936-wtd-probe-coverage-maps.html)

shane hobson 08-08-2003 07:37 PM

WTD: Probe coverage maps

Does anyone have maps showing proposed coverage in the Waikato region for
the Telecom/BCL proposal ?

Please do not send to me if you have received the info under NDA.

thanks
shane

xsplam 08-09-2003 12:04 AM

Re: WTD: Probe coverage maps

shane@dclick.co.ZN (shane hobson) wrote in news:shane-0908030737080001@
192.168.123.152:

> Does anyone have maps showing proposed coverage in the Waikato region for
> the Telecom/BCL proposal ?
>
> Please do not send to me if you have received the info under NDA.
>
> thanks
> shane

Why not ring/email the Ministry of Education and ask for them?
It's possible that they are obtainable under the official information act.

http://www.probe.govt.nz

shane hobson 08-09-2003 06:46 AM

Re: WTD: Probe coverage maps

> Why not ring/email the Ministry of Education and ask for them?
> It's possible that they are obtainable under the official information act.
>
> http://www.probe.govt.nz

checked the website. Doesn't have the data I need.

Also, I'd like the data this weekend if possible.

shane