Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Direct Connect Problems (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t566923-re-direct-connect-problems.html)

Worm 08-07-2003 10:26 PM

Re: Direct Connect Problems

"bAZZ" <not.a.real.address@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
news:01zYa.108897$JA5.2428097@news.xtra.co.nz...
> Hi there
>
> Have installed Direct connect and can not log into the nz only server at
> dc.p2p.net.nz. Have no trouble with others from the public hubs. I get an
> error message as follows
>
> *** Connecting to dc.p2p.net.nz ...
> *** Unknown address

I had problems connecting last night, "Connection Refused" - I just took it
to mean it'd maxed out on users. Working fine this morning.

Worm

Kristofer Clayton 08-08-2003 05:57 AM

Re: Direct Connect Problems

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:26:02 +1200, "Worm"
<worm@NOSPAM4THISKIDorcon.net.nz> wrote:

>> Have installed Direct connect and can not log into the nz only server at
>> dc.p2p.net.nz. Have no trouble with others from the public hubs. I get an
>> error message as follows
>>
>> *** Connecting to dc.p2p.net.nz ...
>> *** Unknown address

>I had problems connecting last night, "Connection Refused" - I just took it
>to mean it'd maxed out on users. Working fine this morning.

I saw over 1000 users on at one stage, and later on it seemed to be
having trouble letting people back on after they timed out.

--
Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
Gisborne, New Zealand