Velocity Reviews

-   -   Water Cooling the only way now.. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t566917-water-cooling-the-only-way-now.html)

Robert Mathews 08-07-2003 11:40 AM

Water Cooling the only way now..

Tee New Intel CPU 100W can't use Air Cooling and look at this new Gainwared 3D
Card

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthrea...039#post383039

Andrew 08-07-2003 08:03 PM

Re: Water Cooling the only way now..

Are you trying to say that Intel cpus run hot? - Dont *you* mean Amd?

Dogg 08-07-2003 09:32 PM

Re: Water Cooling the only way now..

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 23:40:13 +1200, Robert Mathews
<r.math@nopost.com> wrote:

<snip>

Hey Woger, you're not using the latest version of Agent?!!

Robert Mathews 08-07-2003 11:18 PM

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:03:29 +1200, "Andrew" <news@starlyte.co.nz> wrote:

>Are you trying to say that Intel cpus run hot? - Dont *you* mean Amd?

No the new Intel

Robert Mathews 08-08-2003 12:06 AM

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:32:51 +1200, Dogg <none@all.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 23:40:13 +1200, Robert Mathews
><r.math@nopost.com> wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>Hey Woger, you're not using the latest version of Agent?!!

And if I used it would all the Idiots here disappear...?

m00se 08-08-2003 01:13 AM

Robert Mathews wrote:

> And if I used it would all the Idiots here disappear...?

Not sure... try it and we'll see if you vanish.

Robert Mathews 08-08-2003 01:33 AM

Robert Mathews wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:32:51 +1200, Dogg <none@all.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 23:40:13 +1200, Robert Mathews
>> <r.math@nopost.com> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Hey Woger, you're not using the latest version of Agent?!!

> And if I used it would all the Idiots here disappear...?

Give it a try then ? Upgrade to the new version, and if the village idiot
disappears, then we know it's a success.

Aaron Lawrence 08-08-2003 12:22 PM

[Woger] Re: Water Cooling the only way now..

Perhaps if we adopted a [Woger] convention then people could filter

Thus spake m00se:

--
aaronl at consultant dot com
http://homepages.visp.co.nz/~aaronlawrence