Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: How can I dnload this game from this site..? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t566887-re-how-can-i-dnload-this-game-from-this-site.html)

Andrew 08-06-2003 05:04 AM

Re: How can I dnload this game from this site..?

It went around in circles for me too

Im on paradise cable

"Robert Mathews" <r.math@nopost.com> wrote in message

> http://www.gamershell.com/download_2992.shtml
>

> Just keeps going around and around, seems that the Paradise proxy is

stuffing
> it up.
>
> I did contact the web site and was told that not to use a Proxy's and

that

bAZZ 08-06-2003 08:43 AM

"E. Scrooge" <e.scrooge@ieyehug.co.nz (remove eye)> wrote in message

> "Robert Mathews" <r.math@nopost.com> wrote in message
> > On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:04:01 +1200, "Andrew" <news@starlyte.co.nz> wrote:
> >
> > >It went around in circles for me too
> > >
> > >Im on paradise cable

> > Their is another mirror that seems to work , Dutch one but was not

showing
> > this morning but I have been informed that its a bit slow

> Should be just about your speed then, Roger.
> Didn't take you long to wear out the Townsend alias, Roger The Dodger.
>
> E. Scrooge

hehe... have you noticed that the alias seems to change about the time he
usually posts wanting help with sometihing or other. Maybe a coincidence
maybe not. Gee I'm getting cynical. LOL

bAZZ

T.N.O 08-06-2003 09:42 AM

Re: How can I dnload this game from this site..?

I wrote
| mine started just fine, I'll see if I can chuck it up on my site later,
once
| it is finished.

on second thought, just go here.
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/pc/games/gamershell/demo/ it is called bass-cd.zip