Velocity Reviews

-   -   Media Player annoyanve (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t566761-media-player-annoyanve.html)

Richard Malcolm-Smith 07-28-2003 12:11 PM

Media Player annoyanve

Is there any way with MWP to disable that thing where when you are in full
screen mode everytime the mouse is moved it resizes the video and adds controls
and a playlist?

Can full screen just mean full screen till I click or someting? Sometimes it
resizes for no reason, and I dont like having to wait for all that stuff to go
away after doubleclicking the video to make it fullscreen.

Richard Malcolm-Smith 07-28-2003 12:19 PM

Re: Media Player annoyanve

oops, I meant WMP, as in windows media player.

Ali P 07-29-2003 11:59 AM

Re: Media Player annoyanve

"Richard Malcolm-Smith" <rich@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

> > What version? I'm running version 9 here. Go to Options - Performance -
> > click 'Advanced' - untick "Display full-screen controls". This hides the
> > full screen controls until you double-click the screen.

> Yup, that was it, dunno why its in performance tho...

Yes its a strange place to hide it. I don't know why its not part of the
main options as it must be a feature that a lot of people would like to
disable. It took me a while to find it, I stumbled upon it by accident one
day.