Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Surveillance Software - How do you know if you are being watched? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t566662-re-surveillance-software-how-do-you-know-if-you-are-being-watched.html)

Allistar 07-21-2003 09:55 PM

MF wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Just wondering if someone could put my mind at ease.
>
> While off with the flu last week, my boss used my/his computer, I noticed
> in the history that he had be looking at Spector & Eblaster Spying
> software sites.
>
> I just don't want copies of my emails, to my friends going to my boss.
>
> Is it possible to find out if it has be installed on a pc, to see if Big
> Brother is watching?
>
> Couldn't belief that this is software out there, like that.
>
> This was alot of software programs on this site, so he may have been
> looking at something else......hopefully
>
> Thank you

What operating system is this computer running?

Allistar.

Who is this 07-22-2003 09:00 AM

Re: Surveillance Software - How do you know if you are being watched?

In article <siZSa.6377$9f7.753452@news02.tsnz.net>,
Allistar <allistarNO@JUparadiseNK.net.nz> wrote:

> What operating system is this computer running?

Does it matter, the mail will be intercepted at the pop/smtp level not
at the local machine. Also all TCP/IP traffic will be monitored at the
gateway.

MF 07-22-2003 05:43 PM

Re: Surveillance Software - How do you know if you are being watched?

Hi Allistar
Running Windows 2000........cheers