Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f25-mcse.html)
-   -   OT: It's 1:44 AM. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t56614-ot-its-1-44-am.html)

@ 03-13-2006 09:44 AM

OT: It's 1:44 AM.
 
@



kpg 03-13-2006 02:46 PM

Re: OT: It's 1:44 AM.
 
No its' not. It's 8:46AM.

Consultant 03-13-2006 02:53 PM

Re: OT: It's 1:44 AM.
 
no, it is 6:54am

"kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
news:Xns978559218EE15ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> No its' not. It's 8:46AM.




Briscobar 03-13-2006 02:58 PM

Re: OT: It's 1:44 AM.
 
Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> rambled:
>
> no, it is 6:54am
>
> "kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns978559218EE15ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>> No its' not. It's 8:46AM.


9:58, morans.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.



Consultant 03-13-2006 03:02 PM

Re: OT: It's 1:44 AM.
 
incorrect, 7:02

"Briscobar" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in message
news:uBo$t5qRGHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> rambled:
>>
>> no, it is 6:54am
>>
>> "kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns978559218EE15ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>>> No its' not. It's 8:46AM.

>
> 9:58, morans.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.
>
>




FrisbeeŽ 03-13-2006 03:14 PM

Re: OT: It's 1:44 AM.
 
"Briscobar" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in message
news:uBo$t5qRGHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> rambled:
>>
>> no, it is 6:54am
>>
>> "kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns978559218EE15ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>>> No its' not. It's 8:46AM.

>
> 9:58, morans.


West coast bias.



Briscobar 03-13-2006 03:19 PM

Re: OT: It's 1:44 AM.
 
Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> rambled:
>
> incorrect, 7:02


How is that even possible? I didn't wake up until 7:15! Am I still asleep?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Download full moviez, war3z, crackz, muzik, and pr0n at www.mcngp.com!
Or don't.



LRM 03-13-2006 03:33 PM

Re: OT: It's 1:44 AM.
 
All gawked in amazement when: FrisbeeŽ assaulted us with:
> "Briscobar" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in message
> news:uBo$t5qRGHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> rambled:
>>>
>>> no, it is 6:54am
>>>
>>> "kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns978559218EE15ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>>>> No its' not. It's 8:46AM.

>>
>> 9:58, morans.

>
> West coast bias.


Does anybody really know what time it is?

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2



Consultant 03-13-2006 03:41 PM

Re: OT: It's 1:44 AM.
 
yes, you are dreaming

"Briscobar" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in message
news:O37HDFrRGHA.252@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> rambled:
>>
>> incorrect, 7:02

>
> How is that even possible? I didn't wake up until 7:15! Am I still asleep?
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> Download full moviez, war3z, crackz, muzik, and pr0n at www.mcngp.com!
> Or don't.
>
>




Consultant 03-13-2006 03:42 PM

Re: OT: It's 1:44 AM.
 
susan powter did, it's time to stop the insanity!


"LRM" <Fskspam@friedspam.com> wrote in message
news:%23wrj8NrRGHA.424@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> All gawked in amazement when: FrisbeeŽ assaulted us with:
>> "Briscobar" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in message
>> news:uBo$t5qRGHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>>> Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> rambled:
>>>>
>>>> no, it is 6:54am
>>>>
>>>> "kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:Xns978559218EE15ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>>>>> No its' not. It's 8:46AM.
>>>
>>> 9:58, morans.

>>
>> West coast bias.

>
> Does anybody really know what time it is?
>
> --
> LRM
> MCNGP 7^2
>
>





All times are GMT. The time now is 03:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.