Velocity Reviews

-   -   stable xgawk release xgawk-3.1.6 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t564617-stable-xgawk-release-xgawk-3-1-6-a.html)

Jürgen Kahrs 12-29-2007 08:06 PM

stable xgawk release xgawk-3.1.6

Hello,

we have released xgawk-3.1.6.20080101, an extension of
Arnold Robbins' GAWK 3.1.6. The reason for posting this
announcement here is that this implementation of the
AWK language allows you to process XML files efficiently.

http://home.vrweb.de/~juergen.kahrs/gawk/XML/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlgawk/
http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...roup_id=133165

Notice that this is not a beta release anymore but
a production stable release. See the release notes
for more details.

http://home.vrweb.de/~juergen.kahrs/...k.html#Preface

Any users interested in xgawk may join our mailing list.

http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/l.../xmlgawk-users

Problem reports are supposed to go to xmlgawk-users@lists.sourceforge.net.

Thanks to all users for reporting details about their
domain of application.
Thanks to all developers (including Arnold) for their
contributions to code and documentation.

And finally, I wish all of you a Happy New Year 2008.