Velocity Reviews

-   General Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f44-general-computer-support.html)
-   -   computer problems (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t564454-computer-problems.html)

dkjr 12-29-2007 01:02 AM

computer problems

My older computer is so messed up that the spider solitaire game is running slow. I figured i could restore it back to the condition it was when it came out box,but it imports the problems right back.

it all started when i put in my wireless router.

dkjr 12-29-2007 05:23 PM

can anyone tell me what the program rtwlan and rtlwake is? And if it bad how to get rid of them.

BigMike 01-02-2008 09:35 PM

Those are netgear configuration tools and are not "bad". However, certain processes should run ONLY from certain locations in this case the \Program Files\NETGEAR\WG111v2 Configuration Utility\ folder. If it is running from another location and you didn't install it there, then you should take a much closer look at that process.

I doubt these processes are the culprits slowing down your computer, but you never know truly unless you uninstall.