Velocity Reviews

-   -   HELP: Mail Backup (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t564322-help-mail-backup.html)

12-28-2007 02:50 PM

HELP: Mail Backup

I am trying to backup my windows mail files but one particular file,
WindowsMail.MSMessageStore, is just too big. What is it? What does it do?
All of my actual mail messages are held in other directories so what's in
here? If I didn't back it up would windows mail be able to recreate it from
the subdirectories of mail? TIA.