Velocity Reviews

-   -   Any higher capacity batteries for Canon SD700? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t563401-any-higher-capacity-batteries-for-canon-sd700.html)

self 12-24-2007 03:06 AM

Any higher capacity batteries for Canon SD700?

I have a Canon SD700 camera.

The battery I am using has a capacity of 1120mAh.
[N8-SL, 3.7v, Li-ion]

Is there any battery with a higher capacity?
Thank you.
--
Pat

David In NH 12-27-2007 02:15 AM

Re: Any higher capacity batteries for Canon SD700?

"self" <me@mine123.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.21d8ec2a1fc29e29896c4@News.Individual.NET ...
>I have a Canon SD700 camera.
>
> The battery I am using has a capacity of 1120mAh.
> [N8-SL, 3.7v, Li-ion]
>
> Is there any battery with a higher capacity?
> Thank you.
> --
> Pat

I'd suggest you look this up on a battery site (there are many of those) or
on eBay. You'll get current information that way.

And by the way, the battery is an NB-5L for that camera.

Good luck.

SMS 斯蒂文• 夏 12-27-2007 03:05 AM

"http://sterlingtek.com/canb13bapaeq.html"