Velocity Reviews

-   -   Question on the self-Paced Training Kit for 70-290 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t56339-question-on-the-self-paced-training-kit-for-70-290-a.html)

=?Utf-8?B?YmVybWFu?= 03-07-2006 05:39 AM

Question on the self-Paced Training Kit for 70-290

Anyone here using the Self-Paced Training Kit for 70-290 exam? i am study on
70-290 with it and doing all practice test from the CD, i find the question
on Objective Reviews Question easy (80% easly), but i find the Practice Test
very hard (50%)
is the real exam closed to the Practice test??

and is anyone know there an intnet site have some more practice test??

thank you a lot guys

Wayne 03-07-2006 11:39 AM

Re: Question on the self-Paced Training Kit for 70-290

"berman" <berman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anyone here using the Self-Paced Training Kit for 70-290 exam? i am study
> on
> 70-290 with it and doing all practice test from the CD, i find the
> question
> on Objective Reviews Question easy (80% easly), but i find the Practice
> Test
> very hard (50%)
> is the real exam closed to the Practice test??
>
> and is anyone know there an intnet site have some more practice test??
>
> thank you a lot guys

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-290.asp has links to other
sample exams. If you know the objectives you're on the way to passing. The
real exam is way *harder* than any practice test. Install, configure, break
and fix Windows Server 2003 as much as possible, either using a Virtual PC
or real pcs.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCNGP Silver
MCP Windows NT 3.51 and Windows 95

=?Utf-8?B?YmVybWFu?= 03-10-2006 07:48 AM

Re: Question on the self-Paced Training Kit for 70-290

thank you for ur answer, but u didn't really answer my question, i want more
practical question, not those sample question from MS, and is anyone use this
book for self study 70-290??

kpg 03-10-2006 02:10 PM

Re: Question on the self-Paced Training Kit for 70-290

As berman once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> thank you for ur answer, but u didn't really answer my
> question, i want more practical question, not those sample question
> from MS, and is anyone use this book for self study 70-290??
>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-290.asp has links to
>> other sample exams. If you know the objectives you're on the way to
>> passing. The real exam is way *harder* than any practice test.
>> Install, configure, break and fix Windows Server 2003 as much as
>> possible, either using a Virtual PC or real pcs.

Actually he did answer your question.