Velocity Reviews

-   -   bountary scan with JTAG (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t56308-bountary-scan-with-jtag.html)

Matt Clement 03-06-2006 01:28 PM

bountary scan with JTAG

Can anyone recommend some rea$onable software for doing JTAG boundary scan?
I have a design with some CPLD's that are Boundary scan capable so I thought
it would be a nice way to look for shorts or opens on the boards. But I
certainly am not looking to pay thousands of dollars for it. I have
downloaded the files defining the boundary from Altera's site, but now I
need the software to use it......preferably windows based. I could boot
linux if that is the only option.

Thanks