Velocity Reviews

-   -   AeroCool Zerodba 620 Watt Power Supply (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t56270-aerocool-zerodba-620-watt-power-supply.html)

Silverstrand 03-05-2006 05:41 PM

AeroCool Zerodba 620 Watt Power Supply

http://hi-techreviews.com/reviews_20...ba/zerodba.gif

Quote: Power supplies are like the young child in family, often overlooked by his sibling until something goes wrong and then everyone is there for him or her. A power supply is the same way; you install it and ignore it till something acts funny or your system won't boot. Today we are looking at AeroCool's newest addition to their power supply line-up, the AeroCool Zerodba. This unit is ATX 12V V2.0 compatible and rated at 620 watts of power, what makes it so unique is the fact that it operates without generating any noise. Come on all as we check this one out.

Link: http://hi-techreviews.com/reviews_2006/zerodba/P1.htm

Be on the lookout for our review later this week!